How will you position your brands in a new market? Which marketing initiatives are you going to undertake first in order to promote your brands? In this exciting new game players compete for market position and revenues for an entirely new consumer product. In a race for consumer loyalty teams have to carefully manage their budget in order to finance their marketing campaigns while avoiding being underfunded.
Author: Paulo Vicente dos Santos Alves, from Fundação Dom Cabral, Brasil.
Groups of 4 players. Game length 60-120 minutes
Our games are web-based simulations, so Internet connection is a requirement. Perfume Game is supported in Chrome and Firefox browsers. Minimum hardware requirements:
- 4 MB connection
- Dual Core processor, 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphic Card: 512 MB
During the use of the game our IT support team will monitor the performance of the server, so if any inconvenience occurs we will shortly give you an answer.
- How to invest the money on different promotions and initiatives.
- Keep track of the perfomance of the product on each segment.
- Monitor the moves and strategies of the competitors.
- Achieve (and maintain!) loyalty status at each segment.