What is GameLab?
We are a technological company, founded in 2013, that produces digital educational games for courses at Universities, at Undergraduate and Graduate levels; and also for Executive Education.
What are the benefits from using GameLab’s simulations?
We observed that when playing our games students are more motivated and the class is much more dynamic. We believe our games provide an unforgettable experience to the students, which cannot be achieved through classical teaching methodologies.
What are the unique features provided by GameLab’s simulations?
GameLab’s simulations have an intuitive and an attractive design for students and Professors. Professor can repeat simulations, skip stages and configure scenarios according to the level of the students.
All of our games include support material for the Professor, such as slides, teaching notes, exercises and quizzes.
Which schools have used GameLab’s simulations?
- Scheller College of Business, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering School, Texas A&M University, USA.
- STERN, New York University (NYU), USA
- Columbia University, USA
- College of Science & Engineering, University of Minnesota, USA.
- South Dakota State University, USA.
- University at Buffalo, USA.
- Christopher Newport University, USA.
- Arkansas State University, USA.
- University of Oregon, USA.
- Northwestern University, USA.
- Saint Martins University, USA.
- Faculty of Forest, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Calgary University, Canada.
- Kedge Business School, France.
- Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires (INSEAD), France.
- Università degli Studi Di Bergamo, Italy.
- Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Spain.
- Centro de Innovación de Skolkovo, Rusia.
- IESE Business School, Rusia.
- Kühne Logistics University, Germany.
- Erasmus University, Netherlands.
- Vrije Universiteit (VU), Netherlands.
- Sharif University of Technology, Ireland.
- School of Economics, Norwegian University, Norway.
- Kazakh- British Technical University, Kazakistan.
- Jeddah University, Saudi Arabia.
- Geneva Business School, campus Saudi Arabia.
- Escuela de Ingeniería Industrial, Universidad de Chile, Chile.
- Escuela de Ingeniería Forestal, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Chile.
- Escuela de Negocios, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Chile.
- Escuela de Ingeniería Industrial Universidad Diego Portales, Chile.
- Escuela de Ingeniería Industrial, Universidad de Talca, Chile.
- Escuela de Ingeniería Industrial, Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María, Chile.
- Universidad de Los Andes, Chile.
- Escuela de Negocios, Universidad Torcuato de Tella, Argentina.
- Universidad de Sao Paulo, Brasil.
- Escuela de Administración, Finanzas e Instituto Tecnológico (EAFIT), Colombia.
- Escuela Superior de Economía y Negocios, El Salvador.
What are the technological requirements?
- Our games are web-based simulations, so Internet connection is a requirement.
- For the browser requirements please visit each game’s profile.
- The games can be played in laptops, tablets and smartphones (iOS, Android) and it is not necessary to download any other software.
Do I have technical support during the use of the simulation?
We will provide technological support in real time. If you need any help when playing, our IT Team will be available by WhatsApp, Skype, e-mail or any other suitable communication platform previously agreed.
Does GameLab provide supportive material?
Of course, each of our games includes teaching notes, slides and exercises in Excel.
For more information please visit each game’s profile or send us an email to: email@example.com.
What is the length of the games?
Depending on the game of your choice, the length of our simulators range from 40 to 120 minutes. However, the Professor can configure the length according to his/her class. For more information please visit each game’s profile.
What is the minimum number of players/students?
We recommend a minimum of 10 players/students.
For more information please visit each game’s profile.
If I have an idea for a game, could GameLab help me to develop it?
Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will seriously consider your idea.